WHAT ARE ESSENTIAL OILS?
- A natural defense mechanism for plants and cells.
- Natural aromatic compounds found in the roots, stems, seeds, bark, flowers and other various parts of plants.
- Highly concentrated (50-70 times more powerful and effective than herbs).
- They work at the cellular level by penetrating the cell wall in order to protect cells.
HOW TO USE ESSENTIAL OILS:
- Diffuse or Inhale from bottle or hands
- Breathing scents affect your mood
- Cleanses the air
- Supports clear breathing
- Apply to area of need or reflex points – feet, ears, chest, back of neck, wrists, spine, head, and more
- Enters the bloodstream within 30 seconds and reaches every cell in the body within 30 minutes
- May dilute the oils with liquid coconut oil or other carrier oil
- Add drops to a glass of water (glass, stainless steel, aluminum, or ceramic)
- Put it in an empty capsule
- Drop under tongue
- Nourishes the entire body including the digestive system, mouth, throat, liver and urogenital tract
WHY dōTERRA ESSENTIAL OILS?
DōTERRA Essential Oils is the only essential oil company with Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG) standard.
*Plants are grown and harvested in their natural habitat.
*Each batch of oil undergoes multiple 3rd party testing to certify purity.
*The purest oils you can find in the world today.
*Most intricate testing process of any essential oil company.
Why Dani Shahan?
*Free consultation for anyone who doesn’t have a dōTERRA account!
*Only $25 for an educational session!
*A personal scan is only $35!
*Free scan when enrolling with an account on dōTERRA!
*Free follow-up scan included!